Life goes on and we (perhaps unwittingly) gradually change with it. As we get older the continuous rough and tumble of everyday events take their toll and before we really know it, some of our basic needs have been allowed to slip off the bedroom RADAR.
If you find that Mother Nature no longer provides the same excitement and anticipation from that relationship with your partner that you both used to enjoy, then maybe it is time to try an enhancer that can increase your sexual desire and allow you to actually enjoy sex once again.
HerSolution is just such a resource that uses only natural supplements that can lead to enhanced libido, increased arousal and a generally more satisfactory love-life.
What is HerSolution?
HerSolution is a female herbal aphrodisiac that comes in the form of both pills and a gel. It has been recommended by many doctors, appears to work well and I could find no evidence of significant side effects having been encountered.
Indeed, as you can see in the video below, it was reviewed on the CBS program ‘The Doctors’ and given a very warm welcome, especially from the audience!
It comes from the same cGMP compliant pharmaceuticals manufacturer that major retailers like Rite Aid, Safeway, Wal-Mart and others use to produce life-saving drugs!
In addition every bottle of HerSolution™ is carefully marked with a lot number and expiry date.Given the way some less scrupulous products are sold on the internet, I take this as proof that HerSolution does at least take our safety and their reputation extremely seriously!
What do real people say about HerSolution?
Here’s what Dr. Karen Vieira, PhD, MSM has to say:
“Women interested in restoring lost libido, sexual pleasure and the ability to achieve orgasm now have a safe and effective therapy with HerSolution.
This new supplement formulation combines herbs and nutritional support ingredients that reinvigorate sexual health, and promises to be the next big thing for women’s sexual enhancement.”
Away from the medical world, actual users of HerSolution have commented:
- “My husband LOVES that I pounce on him for sex now.”
- “This got rid of my terrible PMS – a bonus!”
- “I feel like myself again… Both inside the bedroom and out!”
- “This probably saved my marriage… Thanks from both of us!”
- “Every menopausal woman should try this!”
- “Sex is fun again… Not a chore.”
- “I wish I’d known about this years ago…”
- “I’m finally enjoying sex again… THANK YOU!”
I took all of the above testomonials from the official website and I have no reason not to believe them, but wouldn’t it be great fun to find out for oneself!
What else should you know about HerSolution?
HerSolution consists only of a number of natural ingredients which collectively ensure that we females achieve the designed intention of experiencing full sexual satisfaction once again. These ingredients include:
- Niacin – to enhance the effect of natural stimulants and increase the body’s natural energy levels.
- Hops extract – to reduce vaginal dryness, thereby reducing sexual pain and increasing pleasure.
- Ginko Biloba – to increase general blood flow to the clitoris. Melatonin – to increase body energy and the promotion of youthful feelings.
- Tribulus Terrestris – an aphrodisiac that increases testosterone levels.
- DHEA – gives a boost to sexual thoughts and a boost to sexual satisfaction.
- Epimedium Sagittatum – which is a female asphrodisiac that results in complete sexual stimulation and warms the entire body.
- Mucuna Pruriens – increases dopamine levels which help increase libido levels in the female body.
Together these ingredients reportedly give the following benefits to those women who use it regularly:
- A natural increase in virginal lubrication.
- Works naturally to stimulate andincrease sexual arousal.
- Prolongs the feeling of sexual arousal and increases overall desire.
- Increases a woman’s ability to reach climax. Intensifies and heightens the experience of orgasm.
- Increases the likelyhood of multiple orgasms.
Does this really work?
When you buy the HerSolution package, you get a full 60 days to try it risk free. Just try the product for 60 days (which is up to two boxes) and if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, you simply return the two empty boxes within 67 days of the time of delivery for a full refund, only excluding shipping charges.Should you have taken advantage of quantity discounts by ordering multiple boxes, then that is also OK – you just return the unopened boxes at the same time as the opened ones and get a refund on those as well!
Clearly the company doesn’t expect that to happen too often!
However if HerSolution works as well for you as it does for many others, then you will undoubtedly rediscover your sexual side and feel like that playful teenager again. You will be able to joyfully give and receive the most intimate of pleasures, regularly without feeling pressured about it.
HerSolution products are available from a number of internet outlets, but if this is just what you are looking for to spice up your sex life, then you owe it to yourself and to your partner to be careful what and where you buy.
Having a baby is a wonderful time, but there is one change that occurs in your body that few women actually talk about, and that would be post-pregnancy libido problems. After a woman has a baby, there is usually a six to eight week period, during which she is allowed to give her body a rest from sexual activity. In fact, the last thing she probably wants is that. Continue reading »
There will be various times in your life as a woman, that you will experience hormonal changes that affect the way you live your life. This is simply a matter of being a woman, and often does not mean that there is anything wrong with you. Your estrogen levels will vary over the course of a month, and obviously over the years as you near menopause. Continue reading »
When a young woman’s menstrual period begins, it is a very sudden change that signals complete alteration in her worldview. However, when it comes to menopause, this is something that is far more gradual, something that is rarely talked about, and it manifests itself in different ways in different women. Therefore, there really is no rulebook when it comes to menopause, and all women have to figure it out for themselves. Continue reading »
Many people walk around saying that they are “depressed”, when really they are simply sad, stressed out, or just looking for attention. But, there is a big difference between those feelings in the feelings of someone who truly is clinically depressed. When you are depressed, you aren’t just sad – in fact, you may have no significant reason for feeling the way you do, and that is why it is so upsetting.
It is only in the last generation or two that doctors took the issue of depression seriously. Prior to that, they would simply tell you to stop being a baby and to toughen up. But, we all realize now that depression is a serious issue that can be life-threatening and if you suspect that you are suffering from depression, then you should get help immediately. Continue reading »
When you are young, the thought of not having a substantial libido seems completely foreign, but over time, it naturally drops as our hormones change and our priorities in life change, too. This is especially noticeable in men, and that is primarily due to the drop in testosterone levels after the time they are about 30 years old. However, in women it is less noticeable because they tend to have a lower libido to start out with and the question of how to increase female libido naturally or otherwise tends not to be so openly discussed. Continue reading »
Few things are as frustrating as a habitually low sex drive; whether your low libido/arousal is putting a strain on your relationship or simply depriving you of the mental and physical benefits of regular orgasms, anorgasmia and lack of interest in sex are real problems for many women. Unfortunately, these problems very often go unaddressed due to a combination of embarrassment and misinformation. It is not, however, unreasonable to want to find sex satisfying and in the video below Betty Nguyen from the CBS Early Show, discusses various causes of low female libido with therapist Dr. Jenn Berman: Continue reading »
Recent Posts About Low Libido
Latest News On Low Libido
- When Trump Blames Clinton For His Own Bad Behavior, He Sounds Like a Rape Apologist
- Sleep Can Affect Male Fertility
- More and more people are seeking the fountain of youth in ...
- Women 'should be offered testosterone to boost flagging sex drive'
- Experts reveal how much men really think about sex and why others ...
- Light therapy may restore male libido
- Study Says Testosterone Supplements Don't Help Guys with Low Libido and Erectile Dysfunction
- Shining a light on a potential treatment for low male libido
- Shedding light on low male libido
- Study shines a light on low winter